Skulle det være et gulvtæppe??


Tingene har været ganske stille det sidste stykke tid, hvilket pt skyldes det store hæklearbejde jeg begyndte på for et par mdr siden.

Det har nu fået ca en meters penge i diameter tilføjet.... 

Sidste nye tilføjelse er sommerfugle - og de er nemmere end man skulle tro! 


To rækker med brede mellemrum hæftet sammen på midten. Ganske smart!!

Oprindeligt skulle den sidste omgang være ensfarvet, men jeg fandt dette en smule kedsommeligt hvorfor jeg besluttede mig for at prøve en stribet/gradueret udgave. Det blev ganske nice!

Derudover har jeg startet et lille sideprojekt med noget impulsindkøb... Hovsa. Et helt tæppe har lang vej at gå men på den anden side er det flot at se på!! 



Heldigvis bliver der 12 lapper for hvert garnnøgle, men... Stadig lidt langt at gå. Nå. Godt Bilka sælger garn online...


Den anden dag stødte jeg på et rigtigt svin. Som i et trukket svin. Eller... Det blev det først efter ca. 10 timer på 100 grader. Kvickly havde forkrydret det (yeah shoot me - jeg lod andre om det) - og ind kom det i den store ovn på 110 grader...


Oveni havde jeg lidt rest af rødkål fra februar i overskud, så denne gang blev det en rød coleslaw med gulerødder, rødkål og dressing med appelsinsaft og salt. Det var god StopSpildAfMad-stil :-)

2,5 kilo kød til to mennesker blev alligevel lige i overkanten... Så der var mad til et par dage. Idag skal vi have resten i en "open sandwich" med chiliketchup, salsa og smeltet cheddarost i ovnen. Ja tak!

(Husk tandstikker...) 




Need a floor rug???

Things are … quiet these days, partly because of the huge project I started a couple of months ago.

Sophie’s Universe is now 1 meter at each side, so it’s growing which is fantastic – but also requires quite a lot of yarn!

Latest addition is summerbirds which consists of two broad rows nailed by one stitch in the middle. Very nice!

The last part was originally only one color, but since I couldn’t help thinking that was a bit boring, I decided to add some “shady business” with two more colors to present a more colorful lining. This turned out very nice as the pictures above show!

Furthermore I have started a little “side project” to my Sophie. (Read: One that doesn’t require your brain to count as many stitches as in the Sophie :p).

Oups. A complete afghan has yet to come, but on the other side I adore the color scheme! Furtunately there is 12 squares pr. yarn ba-… wait. How is that fortunate??? That is damn pricey, young lady!

Well, also fortunately is the cheap price of the yarn, and the online store that sells it. For me that is. Not for my wallet or fiscal balance. These things tend to add up…

The other day I ran into a pig. A real pig. With a cord inside to pull it…

But it had to spend 10 hours in the oven before it was ready to be pulled at. Damn. The grocery store had made it easy by pre-spicing it, and so I just needed to add some water into the roasting pan, and then it was finished around 9 PM in the evening.
I added some kale from february leftover projects and also spiced things up with a dash of orange juice to the dressing.

2,5 kilos of juicy meat *is* a little too much for only two persons (even though we have a hearty appetite) – so today I’m making leftovers in an open sandwich, and then I’ll add some chili ketchup, salsa and shredded cheddar cheese to go with it before turning on the grill!

Just remember your tooth picks!

Kommentarer